Prices for therapeutic services
|Anesthesia (1 unit)||150|
|Medical treatment (washing)||150|
|Disposable Toolkit (Antisnid)||600|
|Disposable Toolkit (Anti-AIDS) Review||100|
|Removal of dental deposits AirFlow+Ultrasound||800|
|Removal of AirFlow||500|
|Removal of dental deposits||500|
|Removal of dental deposits – 1 tooth||30|
|Home teeth whitening (with cap making and 1 syringes of material)/ 1 jaw||1250|
|Teeth whitening “Magic Smile”||1490|
|Endodontic Whitening 1 pc. (1-2 overlay drug)||500|
|Fluoridation – 1 tooth||30|
|Professional fluoridation of teeth (1 jaw)||400|
|Home fluoridation of teeth (with cap and gel production)/ 1 jaw||1450|
|Rhinestone Tooth Decoration (1 pc)||500|
|Restoration of tooth by photopolymer with defect less than 1/3 of tooth||800|
|Restoration of tooth with photopolymer with defect not more than 1/2 tooth||1000|
|Restoration of tooth with photopolymer with defect more than 1/2 tooth||1200|
|Tooth correction (cleavage, crack)||250|
|Method of adhesive tooth restoration||І ст | ІІ ст
1200 | 1600
|Adhesive tooth restoration method (for each additional tooth)||І ст | ІІ ст
800 | 1200
|Temporary restoration of the tooth wall||200|
|The average caries||500|
|Filling with photopolymer materials – caries or wedge defect||300|
|Polishing grinding fillings||100|
|Sealing of photopolymer materials with surface / medium / deep caries||450/500/550|
|Filling with fiberglass materials surface / medium / deep caries||250/300/350|
|Filling with fiberglass materials – caries or wedge defect||200|
Glass ionomer seal
|The average caries||300|
|Patellar caries, wedge-shaped defect||І ст | ІІ ст
150 | 300
|Instrumental and drug treatment of the root canal (1 k / k)||200|
|Machining with a power tool / 1 tooth||100|
|Root canal filling (1 k / k)||200|
|Temporary root canal obturation (medical paste)||120|
|Applying devitalizing paste||100|
|Root canal filling (1 k / k)||250|
|Removing a third-party item from a root canal (tool, pin, cookie tab)||500|
|Edge opening (1 k / k)||150|
Practical therapeutic dentistry is a major area in adult dentistry. It is within her competence to get rid of most of the causes of toothache, bad breath and gum bleeding. Keeping your own health, maintaining an image of a successful, attractive person and reducing your future dental care costs will help a timely visit to a dentist who can diagnose and prescribe adequate treatment.
For all services in therapeutic dentistry Alex Dental Clinic can offer the most favorable prices in Kiev, which can be found in our price list, as well as a special loyalty program.
Possibilities of therapeutic dentistry
Therapeutic dentistry aims at the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of carious and non-carious diseases of the teeth.
Therapeutic services allow you to do the following:
- get rid of caries and protect your teeth from further destruction;
- cure acute or chronic pulpitis;
- cope with periodontitis of different etiology;
- defeat hypoplasia and tooth enamel fluorosis;
- to carry out complex treatment of stomatitis;
- forget about high sensitivity of teeth.
Modern therapeutic dentistry allows to solve problems with the teeth without resorting to surgical methods. But to ensure this condition, you will need to visit a dentist-therapist regularly, who will be able to identify a particular problem in time to avoid complications.
When to consult a dentist-therapist?
- The appearance of bad breath. This often speaks of inflammation that is easily treatable in the first stages and can have many serious consequences if the problem is triggered.
- Discomfort while brushing your teeth and bleeding gums indicate that they are weakening, which can eventually lead to tooth loss.
- The increased sensitivity and response to sweet and sour means that the integrity of the tooth enamel has been compromised.
- Tooth enamel darkening and visually visible tooth decay are clear signs of the onset of the caries process.
- Hidden, delayed diseases of the oral cavity sometimes provoke disorders in the work of the hearing, as well as the organs of vision. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a dentist-therapist and for recurrent pain in the jaw, with impaired vision and hearing impairment.
Therefore, do not delay with a visit to the doctor, because unpleasant feelings quickly transform into severe pain and treatment becomes much more complicated and long-lasting. Visit the dentist-therapist at least once every six months for preventive purposes and immediately if the complaints and symptoms described above occur.
Safety markers in therapeutic services in dentistry
Qualified assistance, a full range of examinations, the use of modern devices and quality medical equipment, a mandatory guarantee for the services provided – these are the hallmarks of a good dental office.
- Availability of appropriate licenses and certificates;
- Conclusion of a contract for the provision of medical services, fixation of the diagnosis and the methods of treatment used in the individual card of the patient, payment document. This is all the basis for the clinic’s warranty obligations;
- Cleanliness in the office, regular and with all rules disinfection of air, surfaces and tools;
- Clean appearance of employees, shoe covers and gloves.
The best specialists in therapeutic dentistry in Kiev
Alex Dental Clinic employs the best specialists in Kiev in the field of therapeutic dentistry. All our doctors have the appropriate education and regularly improve their skills by attending various courses and trainings, including international ones.
The solid experience of dentists-therapists guarantees the following:
- Qualitative, effective and painless treatment of teeth and oral cavity by methods of therapeutic dentistry;
- A wide range of additional services to improve the effectiveness of treatment;
- High level of service and comfort;
- Healthy strong teeth and a beautiful smile.